⎝⎛龙博线上娱乐⎞⎠

Shenzhen Rio Tinto Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd., electronic assembly equipment

Service Hotline: 13823298536

Your current location is: ⎝⎛龙博线上娱乐⎞⎠> News> Company News

/ NEWS -News Center / NEWS

/ CONTACT US -Contact / CONTACT US

Sales Hotline: 13823298536

Fax: 0755-27231256

Email: szltcn@163.com

Pay attention to "Rio Tinto" WeChat public account

The official WeChat website is coming!
For more information, please feel free to follow us!

company ⎝⎛龙博线上娱乐⎞⎠

What are the benefits of solder fume purifiers!

Date: 2019/8/26 9:23

Solder smoke purifier, also known as solder smoker, has become increasingly mature in solder smoke purifier technology and has become a standard equipment widely used in industrial manufacturing soldering workshops. Why is the solder smoke purifier accepted by users in just a few years, and what can it bring to the enterprise?



1. Improve the cleanliness of the workshop air:

As we all know, solder produces a lot of smoke and odor when working, and 95% of the smoke is fine particles, and the other 5% is harmful gas. Installing a solder smoke purifier can effectively purify smoke and odors and restore the cleanliness of the workshop air.

2.It can shorten the cycle of product modification and corresponding equipment investment

Solder smoke purifier can shorten the period of product modification and reduce the corresponding equipment investment. Smoking automation for small batches can be achieved. The big difference between the solder smoke purifier and the traditional smoking machine is that it can be moved to adapt to the production of different workpieces. The solder fume purifier itself does not need to be changed, as long as the corresponding location is changed, products and equipment can be updated.

3. Reduced use costs:

Previously, Xiaobian published an article entitled "Comparison of Smoke Purifiers and Traditional Exhaust and Exhaust Air Duct Systems". This article mentioned that although the initial investment of smoke purifiers is equivalent to that of traditional exhaust fans, they are used and maintained in the future. Smoke purifiers are very cheap. From the point of view of condensation, the parity of solder smoke purification is much higher than that of traditional smokers.

4. Improve corporate image

Solder smoke purifier is also called smoking instrument, smoking machine is almost synonymous with high technology, represents a high level of industrial automation, advanced production equipment, reflects the company's advanced processing capabilities and scientific research capabilities, and make our company image A step has been made to make customers trust us more, thus improving the competitiveness of our company.



Related benefits: http://sdzbzyjsxx.com/NewInfo.aspx?id=214&classId=3 Why do we promote solder fume purifiers!


51.la Professional, free and robust access statistics
七乐彩 手机电玩平台 真人游戏平台注册 im体育娱乐